Skip to main content

Important Documents & Forms

Kids Club

Important Documents & Forms

To successfully change your current Kids Club enrollment or withdraw completely, please fill out a change of status form. We ask for at least a two weeks notice to ensure proper billing.

If applying for Child Care Subsidy through DHHS, please use the ID number below for your specific school.

DHHS requires each family to have a signed copy of their Parent Brochure. One is available for your convenience.

If your child requires medication to be administered at Kids Club, please fill out a Medication Form and return it to your Site Director.

Below is a copy of our Kids Club Parent Handbook.